It is not surprise, for those of us who have followed Maria Salazar’s career, to find out that Maria Salazar voted for the Gun Confiscation bill HR8, also known as “Bipartisan Background Checks Act of 2021.” Maria Elvira Salazar has always have ties to the Nicaraguan, Venezuelan, and Cuban dictatorships through her ex-husband Arturo Cruz Sequeira, and the many friends she had with ties to the Cuban Dictatorship.
Among her most notable friends in the Cuban government, or related to the Cuban government, were:
- Ricardo Alarcón de Quesada, Cuban Minister of Foreign Relations, and later the President of the National Assembly of People’s Power (the second in command after Fidel Castro) from 1993 to 2013.
- Roberto Robaina González, Cuban Minister of Foreign Relations 1993 until 1999.
- Max Lesnik, Fidel Castro’s personal friend, and an open supporter of the Cuban Revolution in Miami, Florida.
- Edmundo Garcia, allegedly, a Cuban intelligence operative, who Maria Elvira asked to intervene on her behalf with the Cuban government to facilitate a press bureau in Havana, which she would had directed.
- Vladimiro Lenin Ilich Montesinos Torres, who was the head of Peru’s intelligence service, National Intelligence Service (SIN)
Clearly, Maria Elvira does not have a problem with overstepping our 2nd amendment right to keep and bear arms. Consequently, she did not think twice before voting for HR8, or what is also known as the “Bipartisan Background Checks Act of 2021.”
Gun Owners of America Bashed Those Legislators who Voted for Gun Confiscation.
HR8, is a gun confiscation legislation, and impose mandatory registration for any kind of sale or gift among family members. Salazar refuses to admit that the legislation have gun confiscation wording. However, Gun Owners of America, shows otherwise.